I went with Cache Canyon River Trips a few years ago with my family and close college friends and am glad to have survived it.There crazy open aired truck ride with a nutty teenage driver behind the wheel was something to experience, let me tell you.

Thank you God. There cuisine was on par with a bad meal at Denny's. There horrible KOA campsite which is full of cars right next to the highway, you just have to love the sound of an 18 wheeler bombing down the highway at 3am 20 feet from your tent. We all just loved that alarm clock while on vacation.

What a wilderness trip that was.My suggestion is to stay at home and rent 'RIVER WILD'

Had an Experience with CACHE CANYON RIVER TRIPS?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #701068

The previous owners were a little out there.The people running it now are really good and the trip is excellent.

You might want to give it a try again.I did the one day twice this year and had a really good time.

MB

Simply Fit Board - Fitness Board Review Simply Fit Board "Well Im 225 pounds and bought this board 6 or 7 months ago, and the thing broke in half..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Nordictrack - Ripped Off for a product that didnt do as promised Nordictrack "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...." Read more Simply Fit Board - Ruined my new floor! Simply Fit Board "Ruined my new kitchen floor! The simply fit exercise board has ruined my new kitchen flooring in 2 places! Beyond devastated!! They point out that it can be used on..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more