WARNING; Cache Canyon River Trips
I'm shocked to see that these guys are still around.I went rafting with Cache Canyon River Trips a few years ago with my family and close college friends and am glad to have just survived the trip.
Their crazy open aired truck ride with a nutty teenage driver behind the wheel was something to experience. Speeding on a mountain road with cliffs on each side! Their cuisine was on par with a bad meal at Denny's. Their campsite is horrible, you are camping in the dirt right next to a hundred cars and RV's with their generators roaring all night and if that's not bad enough you are camped right next to the highway.
How can you not love the sound of an 18 wheel truck bombing down the highway at 3am 30 feet from your tent, what a rude awaking that was!
They advertise a wilderness trip!My suggestion to anyone planning a trip with these folks is Not to, your better off staying at home and renting the movie.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "Viator doesn't run the tours themselves. We got to the Barcelona office of the local tour operator. They told us that they forgot about the "confirmed" tour that my whole..."
- "Ordered a Funeral Palm w/banner to arrive at the Mortuary on Monday, May 13, 2013 for my brother-in-law. Rec'd confirmation, but when I put the confirmation in to check delivery,..."
- "their prescribed chemo for a fibrosarcoma sent my cat into renal failure and she died. I believe the dosage was higher then recommended and not necessary. I spent..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, listen to these reviews. I did not. I thought that maybe all engine shops will have a few bad reviews, can't make everyone happy, right? The fact..."