WARNING; Cache Canyon River Trips
I'm shocked to see that these guys are still around.I went rafting with Cache Canyon River Trips a few years ago with my family and close college friends and am glad to have just survived the trip.
Their crazy open aired truck ride with a nutty teenage driver behind the wheel was something to experience. Speeding on a mountain road with cliffs on each side! Their cuisine was on par with a bad meal at Denny's. Their campsite is horrible, you are camping in the dirt right next to a hundred cars and RV's with their generators roaring all night and if that's not bad enough you are camped right next to the highway.
How can you not love the sound of an 18 wheel truck bombing down the highway at 3am 30 feet from your tent, what a rude awaking that was!
They advertise a wilderness trip!My suggestion to anyone planning a trip with these folks is Not to, your better off staying at home and renting the movie.f0f03bf review #317849
You may also like
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage. Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "I need to complete my externship of 180 hours without this they refused to give me my associates degree in science I have had trouble contacting the school administrator to..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."