WARNING; Cache Canyon River Trips
I'm shocked to see that these guys are still around.I went rafting with Cache Canyon River Trips a few years ago with my family and close college friends and am glad to have just survived the trip.
Their crazy open aired truck ride with a nutty teenage driver behind the wheel was something to experience. Speeding on a mountain road with cliffs on each side! Their cuisine was on par with a bad meal at Denny's. Their campsite is horrible, you are camping in the dirt right next to a hundred cars and RV's with their generators roaring all night and if that's not bad enough you are camped right next to the highway.
How can you not love the sound of an 18 wheel truck bombing down the highway at 3am 30 feet from your tent, what a rude awaking that was!
They advertise a wilderness trip!My suggestion to anyone planning a trip with these folks is Not to, your better off staying at home and renting the movie.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am an emissary of Source and a Spiritual Master who was invited to an event called Transform at the Source with Power Places Tours and Mr Braden in 2012,..."
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "MK replica, fake merchandise is being sold on various sites via facebook seetro, seetrostore, lykos and various others...these sites state real authentic, but are fake replicas, and are ripping off..."
- "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "Have been ordering for some time from them. I ordered some 2 inch stars in a pack of 5 sheets for 28.80 plus the shipping 15.00. I let rally received..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."