WARNING; Cache Canyon River Trips
I'm shocked to see that these guys are still around.I went rafting with Cache Canyon River Trips a few years ago with my family and close college friends and am glad to have just survived the trip.
Their crazy open aired truck ride with a nutty teenage driver behind the wheel was something to experience. Speeding on a mountain road with cliffs on each side! Their cuisine was on par with a bad meal at Denny's. Their campsite is horrible, you are camping in the dirt right next to a hundred cars and RV's with their generators roaring all night and if that's not bad enough you are camped right next to the highway.
How can you not love the sound of an 18 wheel truck bombing down the highway at 3am 30 feet from your tent, what a rude awaking that was!
They advertise a wilderness trip!My suggestion to anyone planning a trip with these folks is Not to, your better off staying at home and renting the movie.review #317849
You may also like
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."
- "Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over. He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."