WARNING; Cache Canyon River Trips
I'm shocked to see that these guys are still around.I went rafting with Cache Canyon River Trips a few years ago with my family and close college friends and am glad to have just survived the trip.
Their crazy open aired truck ride with a nutty teenage driver behind the wheel was something to experience. Speeding on a mountain road with cliffs on each side! Their cuisine was on par with a bad meal at Denny's. Their campsite is horrible, you are camping in the dirt right next to a hundred cars and RV's with their generators roaring all night and if that's not bad enough you are camped right next to the highway.
How can you not love the sound of an 18 wheel truck bombing down the highway at 3am 30 feet from your tent, what a rude awaking that was!
They advertise a wilderness trip!My suggestion to anyone planning a trip with these folks is Not to, your better off staying at home and renting the movie.review #317849
You may also like
- "Viator doesn't run the tours themselves. We got to the Barcelona office of the local tour operator. They told us that they forgot about the "confirmed" tour that my whole..."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "Purchased a Berkley line counter. First time out it worked great. I even tested it for accuracy and it was almost dead on. Second time out it started to have..."
- "their prescribed chemo for a fibrosarcoma sent my cat into renal failure and she died. I believe the dosage was higher then recommended and not necessary. I spent..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "The PU Housetraining Wrapper Belly-Bands are not to be confused as simply an "ace bandage". Yes, they do resemble and ace bandage, but the similarity ends there. The..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."